On 1 June 2015, opened space "For Mi" in Quillan, former capital of French production of Formica in Aude. This space revives the inventiveness and innovation cheerful, joyous and colorful culture of everyday life as it emerged in the 60s. For A Mi you can participate of the workshops led by professional (the) s from writing, painting, plastic arts, recycling, music, singing, makeup, fashionable ...
You can also attend concerts, conferences, evenings songs, film screenings and even dance. A vintage tea room the colors and the furniture in Formica 50s to 70 welcome you for a coffee, play, eat a sandwich, exchange, flipping through art books.
For Mi is foremost a human adventure, worn by Carole Labédan, project initiator and transgenerational analyst with the design, the question of identity and memory of places in the center.
This place aims to create meetings and experiences fed a happy past between local people and the US firm to bring creative thinking on labor issues, the involvement of everyone's talent, the desire in many forms. This is a generous place open to everyone, region or passage. You are warmly invited there (s) to stop living for a time of sharing, tranquility or creation.
From 1 June to 31 August 2015
for Mi 38 Vaysse Barthélémy Street (Grand Street), 11500, Quillan
Opening time : From 16h to 21h from 1 July 2015
Contact : 07 50 60 10 76 - [email protected]
Program information : www.facebook.com/pages/For.Mi/106902642975974
https: // en-.Facebook.com / villedéQuillan
- from 6 to 11 July 2015 - "Self image - Awakening makeup". Cathy Wagner offers face painting pro for professional (the), beauticians, image consultants ... and for individuals. private workshops (2 hours face to face) or collective.
- July 13 to 18 2015 from 16h30 to 18h30 - Writing workshop "My memory Formica" Marie Christine Guillon, host of creative writing workshops, trainer and author.
Come tell your memories of the creation, deployment, at the peak, to the closure of the Formica factory ... or just tell lifestyle Formica 60s to the 80s.
- July 13 to 17 2015 9h to 21h - "Very Portrait" Go to your portrait! Maurin Fontaine image craftsman will perform live portraits.
On Friday, July 17 from 18h, discover the portraits and their models at a vernissage evening. Realization of works on 17, 18 and 19 July 2015.
- July 16, 2015 at 20:30 - Conference Jean Michel Ballarin "From the outside of the business, how Formica worked for sports and culture in Quillan"
- July 20 to 26 2015 - Workshop "Creating mobile" by Paolo Torres
- 30 and July 31 2015 - Workshop "Retrieve" Joëlle Valade, founder of the Association No homeless, which aims to provide women of the street, in India, the possibility of borrowing to regain their dignity through better working conditions , housing.
In the workshop "Retrieve", you will develop your creativity from old plastic bags and an iron. Under the experienced eye of Joëlle Valade you realize jewelry, handbags, lampshades and other objects, according to your imagination.
- August 4 2015 16h30 to 18h - paper bead making workshop.
- 5 August 2015, starting at 16h. Tea-party devoted to clothing, fashionable, with provision of old women's magazines, and presentation of the few pieces of clothing, from 1900 to the 70s.
- August 5, 2015 at 20h - dressed Aperitif, dress code: elegant at all costs, regardless of the time!
- August 7 2015 20h - Evening French song with Hélène Denis singing teacher.
- August 10th 2015 - Aperitif 19h30 - Workshop collective creation of a song with Yan Vagh, composer, arranger, teacher and lecturer. From scratch, participants create the words and music of a song to be born on the theme they define with the help of musician - obstetrician Yan Vagh. Following the workshop of pure creativity, participants are asked to sing the fruits of their labor and possibly save it.
- August 11, 2015 from 17h to 20h. Congratulation, a gateway to a free and playful writing with Jenny Pickman, translator and workshop of congratulation.
- August 12, 2015 - Taste "Sound painting" Spontaneous musical composition in real time. The soundpainting is based on gestures soudpainter (conductor) Yan Vagh voice that guides participants towards collective and ephemeral creation. Guaranteed fun and spectacular results!
- End of August from 16h30 to 18h30 - Writing workshop "My Formica memory" (continued) Marie Christine Guillon, host of creative writing workshops, trainer and author.
Come tell your memories of the creation, deployment, at the peak, to the closure of the Formica factory ... or just tell lifestyle Formica 60s to the 80s Texts products - with the agreement of authors - will be part of a collective work made from productions of the summer.
Other activities are planned (masks, collages, film screenings ...) with dates to be determined.
1st June 2015 is open to the Workshop-gallery "Eye" in Quillan, former capital of French production of Formica in Aude.
'' The eye 'opens ...
'' The eye '' opens as a large gateway
Hence we see things being done,
Hence it makes visible a desire, through painting, collage, photography, writing, tapestry.
'' The eye 'is a workshop - gallery in which we seek and we find the singular expression of a sensation, where conditions are conducive to reflect the inner image linked to an emotion.
It is a favorable place to show who we are, and that all can share.
This is an adventure for the viewer as for the artist that risk.
It's a look that is sweeping the known a new breath, a word that transforms the old and resurrects at every moment.
'' The eye '' is open!
Address : 38 bis rue Vaysse Barthélémy (Grand Street), 11500, Quillan
Opening time : From 16h to 21h from 1 July
Contact info : Ghislaine deLaage - 06 86 26 98 30 - [email protected]
- from 2 to 10 July 2015 - Exhibition "Dazibao" - painted posters Ghislaine de Laage, optometrist, artist. Opening Friday, July 3 from 18h.
- 6, 13, 20, 27, July 10 to 11 am - "Qi gung" by Ghislaine Locicero.
- July 7 from 14h to 16h30 - Workshops "Kasala or the art of praise" Ghislaine de Laage, optometrist, artist.
- 8 and 15 July at 8:45 am - "Yoga vowels" by Ghislaine de Laage
- July 8 2015 20h - Conference 1 "The tabernacle of Moses secrets" by Francis Migliore, archaeologist biblical writings.
- 11 July 2015 20h - Screening of "see without eyes" of Marie Mandy, a documentary filmmaker. An entry in the world of visual impairment.
- July 13 from 10:30 am to 13h - Workshop "Improving vision" by Ghislaine de Laage, orthoptist.
- July 13 to 17 2015 10h to 21h - "Very Portrait" Go to your portrait! Maurin Fontaine image craftsman will perform live portraits.
On 17 July from 18pm. Discover the portraits and their models at a vernissage evening. Realization of works on 18 and 19 July.
- July 17, 2015 at 20h - Conference "From the power of the warrior to the home of the goddess" by Ghislaine Lococero, énergéticienne, initiator and organizer of "Energy Arts" in Espéraza from August 21 to 26 - www.mantha-eden.net
- from July 15 to 30 2015 - Exhibition "tree" of Anne of Bellefaye, painter and visual artist. Opening on July 20 at 18:30.
- 20 and July 27, 2015 from 10am to 11am - Workshop "Qi gung" by Ghislaine Locicero, in a place called "The washerwomen," along the river.
- July 21, 2015 at 20h - Conference "From dream to designers what became the Internet today," by Louis Pouzin, computer engineer, founder of the datagram and precursor of the Internet.
- 22nd of July 2015 20h - Conference # 2 "The celestial time," Francis Migliore, archaeologist biblical writings.
- July 29 2015 20h - Conference 1 "The tabernacle of Moses secrets" by Francis Migliore, archaeologist biblical writings.
- from 1 to 14 August 2015 - Photo exhibition "At the risk of taking his body and let it mind or his ..." Patrick Castagnas photographer. Opening 1st August at 18:30.
- 3, 10 and 17 August 2015 10h to 11h - "Qi gung" by Ghislaine Locicero in a place called "The washerwomen," along the river.
- 4, 13 and 20 August 2015 at 8:45 am - "Yoga vowels" by Ghislaine de Laage.
- August 6 2015 10h to 13h - Workshops "Improving vision" Ghislaine de Laage, optometrist, artist
- August 6 2015 20h - Conference # 2 "The celestial time," Francis Migliore, archaeologist biblical writings.
- August 18, 2015 At 20 o 'clock - Presentation of the film: "Embryology, scientific vision and symbolic" Olivier Soulier.
- from August 27 to 30 2015 - Performance Lutina Pensard painter.
New proposals will occur over time.
- "Sound Massage". Harmonization with Tibetan bowls proposed by Odile Massonnaud.
- Conference "Palindromes" by Brigitte Baron
Contact : Ghislaine deLaage - 06 86 26 98 30 - [email protected]
My memory of Formica
Writing Workshops Quillan (Aude)
from 13 to 18 July 2015 and end in August 2015
You live or have lived in Quillan and area ... You have worked in the company Formica, you know of relatives, family, friend (s), neighbor (s) who told you stories, highlights of this time ... you are passing through the area and you like the design, the style of which Formica speak ...
Come participate in writing workshops to tell your memories of the creation, deployment, at the peak, to the closure of the Formica factory ... or just tell lifestyle Formica 60s to the 80s.
No need to be an expert in literature or writing. Just let go of the words, and your pen.
Over the writing workshops of two hours, you write, read and we will exchange, and from an individual memory to collective memory, industrial and social. The texts produced - with the agreement of their authors - will be part of a collective work made of productions during the summer 2015.
Marie-Christine Guillon is host writing workshops and invite you to share your memories proud, funny, happy, sad, old and new, through fun and creative proposals.
She is also a trainer, author of "The urge to write, be adventurous words" Aubanel editions. It accompanies the individual and collective writing projects and is interested in the transmission and memory work.
Entries: 06 21 20 62 95
place: For Mi 38 rue Vaysse Barthélémy (Grand - street), 11500, Quillan
hours: 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.. Workshop Price: free participation