- 1 Want to decorate and beautify a kitchen? This is possible with our decorating ideas ...
- 1.1 1. We dare multiply bright colors
- 1.2 2. It draws on the wall
- 1.3 3. We ask a graphic tiling that embellishes the ground
- 1.4 4. It replaces closet doors with curtains
- 1.5 5. highlights the kitchen furniture with painting the walls and ceiling
- 1.6 6. The unit of black and gray kitchen structure
- 1.7 7. fixtures in clusters adorn the kitchen ceiling
- 1.8 AND ALSO...
- 1.9 8. It sets the tone with accessories
- 1.10 9. It uses and abuses tiles
- 1.11 10. It mixes the materials
Want to decorate and beautify a kitchen? This is possible with our decorating ideas ...
The kitchen, the hub of the house, can also be an amazing room with beautiful decorative and creative ideas, such as a color, a nice coat of paint, curtains or pretty arty touches. Proof ten ideas.
1. We dare multiply bright colors
Daring and good humor are guaranteed in this kitchen artist who sees life in technicolor. The architect Fati Fotouhi favored geometric shapes to draw the kitchen furniture around the room in several primary colors. From painting in blue and red yellow Tollens covers the walls and blocks of red and blue Formica draw closets.
2. It draws on the wall
Elegant, drawings by Swedish artist Jasper walderstein enliven the walls of the kitchen, while discretion.
3. We ask a graphic tiling that embellishes the ground
To dress the part and contrast with walls painted in red (Farrow & Ball), a stone floor in black and optical white cabochons enhances the wooden table and chairs DSW Charles Eames (Vitra)
4. It replaces closet doors with curtains
In place of closet doors, it was curtains préfèré flexible, economical and easy to install. Another advantage is the color button red fabric makes it warm and alive this great kitchen concrete gray and white tiles (ceiling designed by George and Nicolas Carpenter)
5. highlights the kitchen furniture with painting the walls and ceiling
To redraw the volume of a kitchen nestled in mezzanine, nothing like a bright green apple painted on the ceiling and wall to illuminate the dark furniture and cupboards.
Villa Urrun jewel of modern architecture, has been rejuvenated and modernized by architect Nicole Casaux. In the kitchen she chose lush purple paint to house beautiful antique furniture, sconces found at the flea market Balea and Arne Jacobsen Ant chair
6. The unit of black and gray kitchen structure
Painted black, a section of wall (Farrow & Ball) designs and structures the space extra kitchen. Backed by this panel, a carpenter's bench, painted in the same black, made kitchen cabinet office. The rest of the piece is softened by a monochrome gray paint (Farrow and Ball).
7. fixtures in clusters adorn the kitchen ceiling
More fun and more lively than a suspension, 3 suspensions with shade painted iron and red thread will dress the kitchen. To hang preferably at different heights to give rhythm and height
8. It sets the tone with accessories
The idea is to opt for a simple kitchen, for example white or light wood, and give splashes of color with accessories.
9. It uses and abuses tiles
The idea: the tiles in the backsplash extends beyond the wall to the ceiling. What gives it a real classy. It becomes the key element of the decor.
10. It mixes the materials
In this kitchen Leroy Merlin, playing the mix of materials: with this dining area dressed in white, highlighted by a raised worktop around the sink. A nice idea to follow ...