Yes, it was one of my shots cores, raspberry pie to the teurgoule. I wanted to share again, because I think it's pie which was swallowed faster than lightning coffee.
Found on the supplement of theExpress, " The Express styles "I tear from the package as soon as he arrives home, she damned his eyes for weeks. Already the rice is my guilty pleasure, I had to succumb to this greed. Eleonora holiness was prepared. I noticed all my ingredients to not miss anything. Here I am at the promo trays raspberries. And go in a divine blend cinnamon, sugar and vanilla... at the right rice cooked Norman, and what about the smell in the whole house, but happiness !!!
I know this is not the true way teurgoule baked for four hours, but made by Gontran Cherrier, he says that it is a way for him to make his teurgoule.Une recipe made by his maman as a child.
preparation: 25 min - 6 greedy:
Cooking rice pudding: about 20 to 25 min
tart Cooking: 15 to 20 min
1 dough roll blasted 24 cm
45 g of round rice
37 cl of whole milk
30 g brown sugar
½ tablespoon shaved cinnamon
¼ vanilla pod
3 raspberries trays
- Heating a pot of water with a pinch of salt and, as soon as boiling, y blanch rice 2 min, then drain. Preheat oven to 180 ° C (th 6).
- Pull down the dough roll that the baking sheet covered with baking paper. Prick pulp and cook for 15 to 20 min.
- Pour the milk into a pan (non-stick if possible) with cinnamon, seeds of vanilla pod (there are already prepared by the Vahiné trademark), brown sugar. From the first boil, add the rice, stir and simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. If it's too runny, continue cooking: it must remain little milk. Transfer to a bowl and let cool.
- On round serving dish, spread three or four "drops" of rice pudding, to adhere the pie shell. Then there gently slide the pastry disc.
- Place on the pastry a layer of rice milk of about 0.5 cm thick, smooth with a spatula, allow the free edge of 1 or 2 cm.
- then arrange the raspberries as for a classic pie.
It was a fun and funny mixture ... .to remake.
This is a recipe from Gontran Cherrier "Baker and culinary creator". One way to do his rice pudding.