A fishing fish recipe to a reasonable price, it is possible.
I suggest you make mackerel fillets in tomato crushed. The price of mackerel is less than 5 € per kilo, admit that it is not for a wild fish? In addition, I suggest you cook at low temperature, not only for the economy but for mackerel keeps its softness.
Prefer large mackerel, they will more icing to the cuisson.Vous serve this dish with couscous with fresh coriander, a real treat!
For 6 persons
Preparation time : 15 minutes - Cooking time 30 minutes environ- Oven : T 80 ° C
Cost : Low
- Fillet of mackerel: 12
- red onion straws or 3
- Tomato big: 5
- Garlic cloves 2
- thyme: 1/2 bunch
- Laurel: 1 sheet
- Parsley dish: 1/2 bunch
- Olive oil: 20 cl
- Salt, pepper: for memory
- Wash the tomatoes.
- Heat a pot of water, remove the stalk tomatoes and make a cross with a knife on the other side. Plunge tomatoes 30 seconds in boiling water, then in a bowl of cold water.
- Remove the skin of the tomatoes, cut them in half to remove the seeds and cut the tomatoes into large dice. Book.
- Peel and slice the onions, sweat the gently in a pan with olive oil, two sprigs of thyme, two cloves of garlic, salt to avoid burning them. When the onions are stewed, add the tomatoes and bay leaf, let the sauce cook gently, stirring regularly.
- Make heat the oven T 80 ° C. ChStatic alue and not ventilated.
- Pour the crushed tomatoes in a dish, season the mackerel fillets and place them flesh side on tomatoes, pour a little olive oil over the fish and bake T 80 ° C, 15 to 20 minutes.