Continuing our trip, we saw the sign "Luneville" and Castle. " Why not ?. He was burned over much of his buildings and wanted to see what it gave in restoration. .The surprise is that we arrived on the pretty square in front of it, where the flower market was held, pumpkins, pumpkins, vegetables, potatoes and so on varieties but collection. Of course, my second companion, Nikon, did not hesitate to take pictures (and I was also photographed) .especially I did not know certain products.
Traders have the radiant smile of the sunshine. The Sunday strollers delighted with this very nice little interlude, bought flowers. Then our steps took us to the pleasant streets with yet beautiful window boxes. I liked this old side France and the restoration of state Castle is well underway. It is headed by the historical monuments that are detail by detail, to rebuild the identically.
On our return, we went through some of that lovely Lorraine. With its beautiful churches in the round tower. The autumn leaves were falling on the road. On returning, we had a little hungry. We ended this pleasant walk with a good tart plum, red apple and frangipane. I like this makes tastier cake queen for a day. Yes, after a visit to a castle, it was necessary.
Preparation : 20 minutes - cooking: 40 minutes
Cost: easy and affordable
For a nice pie
1 pastry roll -
1 pouch for frangipane
500 g plums - 4 apples
3 packets of vanilla sugar - 20 cl cream
4 eggs - 5 cups milk
some cane sugar - jam quince
- Preheat oven to mark 6 (180 °).
- Wipe the plums, cut them in two, remove the stones. Cut the apples into slices.
- Prepare the frangipane into the bowl. Pour in the cream, eggs, milk and vanilla bags.
- Mix well with a whisk by hand so there are no more lumps.
- Roll out the pastry with the baking paper in a pie pan. Pull over there half plum in the first mixture and cover with frangipane. Place the apple slices over last.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, until the edges of the pie are golden brown.
- Just before leaving your pie, sprinkle with cane sugar to caramelize some apples for 10 minutes max.
- Remove the pie from the oven, unmold it gently on a grid by removing the baking paper and leave to cool. Putting the pieces a little quince jam.
This is a pie that I made after I had in the fridge. It was juicy, with that little bit of cream smelling almond that was in the frangipane.
WARNING : Apple seeds are removed. I put the whole slices for the nice photo.